Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WELCOME TO MY NEW, IMPROVED BLOG!

We wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to my new and improved blog!  I'm very excited about it and the potential it has to serve so many.  As a basketball player, the only way to maintain a level of excellence is to constantly strive for improvement.  I'm taking that same approach with my HOPE Foundation so that extends to social media and how I communicate to all of you.

It is still under construction as we are adding different components to it each day but we wanted to go ahead and start posting content to it so we can maintain those lines of communication.

Besides the normal blogging of the day-to-day adventures of my life, we will also have some specific areas that will include:

Training Camp Update: Behind the scenes look at what's going on as we prepare for a new season.

Meek's Assists: Basketball pointers for my young followers who, like me, are trying to improve their game.

Meek's Words-Thoughts-Inspirations: Here I will share some thoughts and passages that have inspired me in hope that they will do the same for you.

WNBA Update: This will be done during the season to give you info and stats into our games.

Save The Date: Designed to give everyone advances notice of all of my appearances.

We hope you like the changes -- I know I'm excited about it.  Please be patience as we continue to upgrade this site -- it will be worth it.  And please pass the word on to everyone to come by and check us out!

Meek