Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A QUICK VISIT HOME TO WISH MY LADY TIGERS WELL

Hello everyone!

I had such a great time at home. I spent some quality time with some great people and I am missing them all already. While there I was able to attend my little cousins birthday party, spend time with my pastor, family, and friends. What more can you ask for?

I also got a chance to speak with the Lady Tigers as well as share selection Monday with them. It was great seeing these ladies and I am wishing them all the best in the tournament. I know they will give their all and do their best. I also want to say how proud of and happy I am for Coach Starkey and his team Texas A&M for their number 3 seeding. Coach Starkey is one of the best assistant coaches that this game has to offer and I couldn't have asked to have a better one when he coached me. Coach good luck to you and your team.

Well I am back in Russia and it's time to get back to work. I will be back on touch soon!
Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment