Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GREAT WIN

Great Win yesterday everyone!

It came against my buddy and little sister Glory Johnson's team --Volodga. You all remember thats the team that gave us our first lost.

I want to let you know how proud I am of my teammates. We all really played well and together to get this win. Michell Snow was not to be reckon with, she came away with 19pts and 11 rebounds. Epiphany Prince did her thing as well scoring with ease like usual. Glad they are on my team. I played well also, but my Russian teammates came in with a bang to help push things over the edge as well.

Vologda fought pretty hard but with early foul trouble across the board it was kind of hard for them to be as aggressive as they may have wanted to be. With that being said though it didnt stop Glory from having a monstrous game. She finish the game with 17 pts and 14 rebounds. I was very proud of her, as well as my teammates.

Jasmine Thomas also managed her team very well for Vologda she is a very fast strong level headed point guard and she definitely keep the defender on their toes.

After the game we grabbed a bite to eat and it was time to say good bye. I did get a chance to speak with Glory a little bit, so that was a good thing. Now after a relaxing day off, it back to work in the morning.
OH YEAH. Before I get off of here, I just want to say congrats to my Lady Tigers. They have been performing very well, and I am very proud of them. I wish them all the best in the SEC Tournament as well as the rest of the season. Keep Pushing ladies!!!!
Meek