Wednesday, October 16, 2013

AN ASSIST OF HOPE

Hey everyone! I want you all to help me spread the word about this event I will be pushing in my hometown community. This is simply a way for my family and myself to show that that we care -- not just for those in a little need, but the entire community as well.

Although I am in Russia, my family will step in for me as well as Rev. Hurst and his church. I am so thankful for this opportunity to spread a little HOPE. But more important to reinforce that we all need a little help at times as well as to instill some HOPE, love and enthusiasm back into our communities that may have been lost. I encourage everyone to come out:

Saturday,  Nov. 23rd for my  "An Assist of Hope" at the Oakland Baptist Church in Kenner, Louisiana from 11 am until 2 pm...the entire community is invited and it is free to the public.

This is near and dear to my heart and we HOPE that it goes as well as I anticipate. Come on everyone -- please help me spread a little HOPE during the Holidays!

Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment