Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OPENING WIN OVERSEAS

Well, well, well -- here we go again as another season for me tips off. I have been here with my new team Orenburg for about a week and we have already played our first game. We did come out on top which is a great way to start things off, but we are still missing a key piece to our puzzle. This season I will be playing with Glory Johnson (WNBA Tulsa Shock) and Dewanna Bonner (WNBA Phoenix Mercury). Both Glory and I did our best to hold it down until Dewanna arrives, but our team that we have this season is a very good and talented one. We have a very talented Spanish guard, a talented small forward from Greece, and some fierce Russian players and competitors. I am happy to be a part of this group. So far it has gotten to a great start, and I am looming forward to it, getting even better.

Stay tune everyone there will be more to come...
Meek