Monday, September 19, 2011

PROUD OF WIN BUT NOW ON TO GAME 3

Wow! What a total team effort that we had last night. I am so proud of each and everyone of my teammates for their efforts tonight. Like mentioned before it was win or go home and we weren't ready. That definitely showed in our performance. Candace Dupree stepped up big for us and I am so happy that she was able to do so -- I am very proud of her. We all went to war today, and the best part about it is that we went TOGETHER. We know that is not easy and its not going to be easy, but nothing that's worth fighting for never is anyway right?  We are now back in Seattle and have to do it all over again. We have to strap up those laces and play for forty minutes. I believe that we are ready for the task. Thank you all so much for all the love and support. It truly mean a lot.

Meek