Monday, March 12, 2012

PREPING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND OF THE EURO CUP

Hello World!

I have to let you all know that I was not writing to you because I didn't want to. I have been having to take care of a few things that has kept me pretty busy, so please forgive me.

Let me fill you in on whats been going on. We have just finished the Russian Cup where Ekateringburg were crowned the champs. After all the games were over there was a dinner for all the people and players which was very well put together as well as entertaining. It was a fun time and a great experience although we didn't come away with the victory. I had the opportunity to learn as well as see a lot of stuff that we need to work on.

Following this set of events we had a Russian league game against Spartak --  we lost this game by 4 points but I will say that it has given us momentum going into the Championship Round of the Euro-Cup. We have been in Moscow for a few days now, and will leave for Turkey soon. Until then I will visit Moscow a little more and try to enjoy my day of Recovery. I will be back in touch with you all soon.
Meek