Friday, March 30, 2012

SHARING A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH FAMILY

Hello everyone! It has been some days but I had to come home for some personal stuff but thanks to God all is well. During this time, I made time to share it with the people I love the most my family.  Some may not know, but family is very important to me and every chance I get, doesn't matter how tired I am I spend it with them.

Being gone as much as I am gone its very difficult because of all the things that I miss out on, and sometimes I run myself crazy trying t make up for all of the list time in just a few days.
I love seeing people happy, it is so important to me, and to be able to do with my family makes it all with while. Here is a photograph with me and some of my little cousins at Chuck-E-Cheese. I think I may have had more fun than them LOL. I'm still a kid at heart.  Headed back to Russia tomorrow and it's back to business, no more play time. It was fun though and these are definitely the moments that you remember. I love my family -- good, bad or indifferent.

Meek