Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TOUGH LOSS TO SEIMONE'S TEAM

Hello world!

I come to share with you that we came up a little short against Spartak last night. We lost to Seimone and her group by two points, now we have to play for 3rd and 4th place instead of 1st and 2nd. It was a hard fought battle but again we came up short.  I was very upset and kind of displeased with how we actually played overall, but mostly about my own performance. I know that things begin and end with me and to not lead my teammates the way that I know I should or could have truly bothers me. I thought about this for a little while after the game as well, then the WNBA draft came on and  I was able to watch it.

I want to say congrats to Our own LSU and now Washington Mystics LaSondra Barrett for having a chance to accomplish a goal as well as live a dream of hers. Super proud of her.


Next I want to say that I am very please with Coach Klopp and the Tulsa Shock for the draftees that they have brought to our team. I am looking forward to seeing all that young talent in person. I have a little over two weeks left over here and then to Oklahoma to be a part of something that seems like it will be very good.

I hope that everyone have a great week and I will keep you all posted on the rest of the playoffs.


Meek