Monday, April 2, 2012

MEEK NAMED TOP POINT GUARD IN RUSSIA

Hello everyone! I am back in Kursk, and believe me it was so hard to get back on that plane. I left the good sun to come back to snow -- very challenging, but hey I have a job to finish. I am extremely tired right now due to the fact that I stayed up all night watching the Women's Final Four -- but it was well worth it. That UConn/ ND game definitely kept you on your toes, and it was great to see other players step up for Baylor with the game plan that Standford had for them. It was fun basketball. I was glad I was able to see it.

Now for what's going on here: We are getting ready to start the playoffs for the Russian league, which shall be very interesting to say the least -- but I will keep you all posted.

I also wanted to share with you all what I found out when I got back to Russia -- http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/womenbasket/310845.html. Of course I don't expect anyone to read it so I will play the part of the translator. It states that I am the top PG (Point Guard) in Russia. Great accomplishment and I am very honored. Our team has worked very hard this year and we are still striving to accomplish a few more things before it is all over.

I am very tired and will rest before our next practice. Have a great day everyone.
Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment