Friday, June 29, 2012

AUDIO FEED FOR TEMEKA'S CHOICE

Today was such an eventful day. After practice today, Glory Johnson and myself  played a little horse with Alex Chambers from Full Court who is in town for a few days.
After that he and I did some audio feed for my book Temeka's Choice. I was a little nervous at first but after I got into it I think it went fairly smooth. Both Alex and I had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun... I promise you I do not want to look at that blooper tape LOL.
I have so much respect for the actors/actresses that does the voice overs for the movies, you really have to get into the character, so it definitely made me have to step outside of myself. I know you are thinking that it is your book so how can it but believe me when I say it did.
I am super excited about all that is going on with the book and I believe that you all will be as well.
Stay tune for more information coming shortly.Meek