Monday, June 18, 2012

THE TASTE OF VICTORY!

Hey Hey everyone!

I want to let you know that it feels great to wake up after a hard fought win. We have broken a 9 game losing streak -- yes that's right 9 -- and I am very proud of each and everyone of my teammates. We have struggled closing out game but last night all of that changed. I believe that this will be a great turning point for us as we head to LA for a game on wednesday and then back home for Indiana this Saturday.

As I rest up today, I look forward to getting back to work tomorrow and preparing for our task at hand. LA is a very talented team and we lost to them at the buzzer last time we played them at their place. I believe our team has grown since then and I'm anxious to see how we come out against them. Enjoy your day everyone!
Meek