Monday, June 25, 2012

IT'S ABOUT THE JOURNEY

It has been a long journey, but I was told that I should pay attention to the progress more than the wins and loss column. I couldnt agree more. I will say that our team is growing and moving in the right direction. We have had some minor set backs with our players, but I am proud of the way that others have stepped up. We came up short against the talented Indiana Fever last night, it was a 3 point deficit but we fought hard to get back after getting down to them by a little more than 10.
We have today off so I will get in the weight room, and I have some of my family here, so I will take my little cousin to get him a work out in, then I will relax and enjoy the day. Its always great to have family around, and I will enjoy them for as long as they are here

We have LA coming in here on the 26th -- so we will continue to work hard to improve.  Our win-loss record doesn't show it but this team is improving.  If we continue to work hard and stick together, the wins will follow!
Meek