Sunday, June 3, 2012

PREPARING FOR THE MERCURY

I am not sure how to even begin, I just know that I expected so much more out of us! We are playing very hard for 32-38 min, and that is not enough for us yet, we need to play that way for the complete 40. I will say that I love working with our team, and appreciate each and every members effort to keep getting better. As a competitor, of course I would like to have some W's but looking beyond what is seen, I see the potential as well as the growth that has taking place within us so far.  We have fought very hard on this 10 day road trip and will continue to do so. It doesn't get any easier as we go ahead, so our goal is to continue to improve and get better.

We will face the Mercury tomorrow at 3 pm Pacific time. It will be another fun and uptempo game and one that we will work really hard to get. Wish us luck!
Meek