Saturday, February 9, 2013

THANKS TULSA!

I want to take this opportunity to thank the Tulsa Shock fans for all of their dedication and support to the team as well as to myself. You all were very supportive and I hope that in my time there, I have shown myself to be a quality player of leadership and experience.

While I have enjoyed my time in the Bible Belt Town and looked forward to coming back, my future in Seattle is truly bittersweet. I am excited about my new opportunity in the wonderful City of Seattle and starting a new chapter within my life. The Storm is a very respected organization with a proven winning formula and I look forward towards being a positive addition to the Storm with my experience, leadership and hardwork and hunger to win another championship. I will miss the friendships I've made.

Tulsa, Oklahoma is an amazing city and with great fans who should be excited about their future. I wish the Shock much success for all the amazing fans and wonderful people in the city.
Meek