Wednesday, February 6, 2013

VICTORY!

We have finally gained a win in 2013. It came against a team name Rostov here in Russia. Now this team is sitting in last place in our league, but I never felt like that when I stepped on the court; and the way that they competed, they didn't feel like they were either. They were a very physical uptempo type team. And believe me my body feels ever moment of that game. I tip my hats off to them though because they did not just put up a fight, they put a very hard fight. I am also proud of our team and the way that we responded to the game. Ausa Bimbiate had a great game, almost went perfect from the field, but it was one free throw I believe that was missed. She carried us with 26 points.
We have another big one coming up against Sidney Spencer's Team on the 10th. It will be another hard fought game and we will need to jump out early. Until then we prepare. So off to sleep I go, because before you know it, it will be time to get up and head to practice.
Later Everyone!
Meek