Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MEEK AND THE MERCURY ON ESPN2 TONIGHT

This has been a very good week. We had two team gatherings that we all had a blast at. I have been working extremely hard to get back on the court and  Tonight will be the night. It has finally come together. The rehabbing, the extra running, the workouts that i have been doing, I am hoping that they all pay off tonight. We face off with the LA Sparks tonight on ESPN2 at 8 o'clock Central Time. This is another test for us to move in the right direction and i am looking forward to it.

I hope that everyone had a great and safe 4th of July, and also there is still some time left for everyone to vote for me for the ALL-STAR game. Vote on line at www.wnba.com or text 69622 Johnson for me. Thanks again for all the support and please keep checking back for more updates on my blog.

Meek