Sunday, July 17, 2011

BOOK SIGNING A HUGE SUCCESS

Wow, what a great day!

The book signing at Stupid Cupid was so much fun. I want to thank each and everyone of you that found time to come out and support Alex and myself. Alex Chambers was the guy that traveled to all 13 cities that has a WNBA team in it and visit with each team to learn more about what we as athletes/women go through on a daily basis. Alex then put all of his experiences in a book. I was so happy to team up with him today for the book signing. He is such a good person and wants nothing but the best for us as women as well as the WNBA. Super happy that he is truly a Mercury fan. (X Factor baby).
Again this was such a good day and I was honored and humbles by all of you the continue to support my book, "Meek Moments: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.
Until next time,
Meek