Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A WIN, A ROAD TRIP AND A NEW NEPHEW!

I apologize for not blogging after our victory against Tulsa. I was really trying to take care of some things. Anyway, as you all may know we did win and it was by a pretty large margin. I believe it was almost 50. I had another great time with Doneeka and as always it was great seeing her.

On another note in that same day my sister gave birth to my new nephew who's name is Jayden. I can not wait to see him. So happy that all went well and that both he and my sister are great.

Time is really flying this summer we are almost half way through our season. We are now in Minnesota where we will face a definite new and improved Minnie team with the addition of Maya Moore. But I will also get to see Lady Tiger Seimone Augustus as well. We are both a running team so this should definitely be fun. It's an early one though, tip off is at 12 central. I'm looking forward to it and hope all of you that will watch on line is also.

Talk to you all later,

Meek