Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CHECKING OUT RED SQUARE

Hey everyone! I am here to tell you that we did win our Russian Cup game the other day, and from there we traveled back to Moscow. I will say that our coach did a great job with the game as well as gave some of my other teammates an opportunity to get some good quality minutes in. Myself? I only played the first quarter so I did get some run in, and my counterpart Michelle Snow got to rest the entire game, but it is something that she needed. After that we hopped on a plane and headed back to Moscow.

Once we got here is was definitely time to go to sleep. Well thats what I thought at least. After a nice a hot shower, I was pretty much awake, so I caught up on a new series that I am watching called Revenge. It is really interesting and truly had my attention.

After a few hours of sleep I got up and a few of my teammates and out went out to explore Moscow a little. We went to some shops, visited the Red Square, and we caught a movie. It was really a fun day and I enjoyed my teammates and am glad we had some down time.

We have another day of rest tomorrow and I'm sure that we will find something else to do to get out of the hotel.  I will keep you posted on that.


Talk to you again soon
Meek