Thursday, December 8, 2011

A LADY TIGER REUNION FAR AWAY FROM HOME

After the long trip that we have endure these past 10 days, I must say that we have been successful. We have won all three of our games, and we are continuing to gel together as one. We just competed against Kayseri, a very talented Turkish team. Not only do they have some pretty good American players on their team, they also have my homie and former LSU Lady Tiger teammate Doneeks Hodges-Lewis on there team. 

Don played really well tonight and also showed great leadership for her team. She is now playing the one position and I am so proud of how well she is doing and how much she has grown into being a point guard.

After the game we went to go and get something to eat and catch up a little bit. Like always, it was a great time. Its always like we never really miss a beat.

We head back to Russia soon and have a game against Spartak where I will see another Lady tiger in Seimone Augustus. She is another Lady Tiger that I am super proud of and I am looking forward to seeing.

OK, I am off to go and do some other work, I will be back in touch really soon.
Meek