Sunday, December 11, 2011

TOUGH BUT COMPETITIVE LOSS

I come to you today to inform you about our game against Spartak. Although we came up a few points short, our team really played well. I had a pretty good game, but that doesn't matter if our team didn't come away with the victory. Seimone Augustus, as you all know, put on a good show. Mone played very well, and with the help of her teammates, Becky Hammond, Candice Dupree, and some really good Russian players they came away with the victory.

Our coach has giving us a few days off to recooperate from that strenuous road trip -- plus this last game. I will take this time to not only rest, but also get some things together as I will be having my Christmas break soon. We have another game coming up in the Russian league, then I will get to see my family. This is something that I am looking forward to.

OK! Back to basketball -- I am so proud of our team and how well we are gelling and growing with one another. We are a good team and I am happy to be a part of them. This break that is coming up will be good for us, and once we get back it is time to go back to work.

I will be in touch with you all soon,
Meek