Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CELEBRATING A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY

I told you all that I would update you about the party. Well I am back to tell you that we had a blast. Everyone that is a part of our organization was there and our Manager Oleg had a very good birthday. Last night was a prime example of how much he is really liked and loved in this community, as well as in the sports world.

We had a great meal, a lot of toasts to great health etc, and a lot of dancing. They even got me up out of my chair to get up on the dance floor.  It was all fun and laughter and it also a night I will always remember.

The most important thing is that the birthday man who turned 50 had a blast. And I thanked him for allowing me to be a part of his celebration.


As for that picture of the fish, well lets just say it taste a whole lot better than it looks. It took me a while to get use to the head on the fish also and usually I ask for them to cut it off before it is brought out to me,but last night was an exception.

Ok, I will talk to you all again soon.

Meek