Friday, January 20, 2012

PLAYING, WINNING & HAVING FUN

Hey Everyone!

Just want to drop in and let you all know that I am finding time to stay young and keep the kid in me alive. LOL

It was so cold down there, but so much fun!

We did win our last cup game against Belarus the other day, and our team played really well. There was a lot of people that got to play and show why they are apart of our successful team. I was truly proud of all of them.

Just when I thought I was about to get settled and comfortable in my apartment, I find out that we are about to head out of town again. This will be a big one, its against Orenburg, the team that we played in our first game when I arrived to Russia. We did win the first one and it was definitely a big game. We will need those same efforts and more to get pass them again. I will keep you all posted on the outcome.

Talk to you soon,

Meek