Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I know that I have not been in touch for the last two weeks, but I took it upon myself to dedicate me time to my family. I know that you all can understand that. They mean the world to me and given that I don't get to see them that much it is becoming more and more difficult for me to be away from them. So although it may seem that I pushed my fans and supporters to the side, that's not what it was. Just needed that family time, and guess what -- IT WAS GREAT!  We had the time of our lives, I had everyone over for Christmas to my house and we ate tons of food and played games, watched games, took family pictures, the kids played, and everyone sat around and laughed. It was probably one of the best Christmas's that I/ We have had since my Grandmother Passed away.
One of the best things that happen for me was the joy and excitement that I got to see on everyone's face. The gratitude, the relief, the smiles, the laughter, the hugs, the peace, etc. That was the best part of it for me. Not the gifts, or anything like that (although I did get some pretty good gifts), but more importantly again, the smiles.
Seeing others happy brings so much joy to my life. I am so happy that I was able to be home, be around love ones, and friends and have a great great time.
For the New Year I popped a few fire works and then before the clock struck midnight, I was on my knees praying to God and thanking Him for not only bringing me through last year but blessing me to see another one. I have asked many people this before, "What is your New Years Resolution?" I want to let you all know that mine is to "Become Closer to God," and the be happy in life no matter what. I have seen how fast things pass and nothing is promised, so I want to do all that I can to make the best of my life and time here and BE happy while doing.
It take more muscles to frown than it do yo smile. Smile everyone and smile big -- you just never know what it can do for you, but more importantly what it can do for others.
Meek