Friday, November 30, 2012

BOUNCING BACK WITH A WIN

I come sharing out redemption. On yesterday we redeemed ourselves by winning our game. It was a battle at first and I must tip my hat off to the Bulgarian team. Not only did they drive for THIRTY SIX hours, but they played like they had only flown for 2! The ladies gave us everything that they had and I have a great respect for that.

I have to let you know though that although we won the game, we did not play as well as we are capable. I am not taking anything away from the other team at all. But merely stating that we (Dynamo Kursk) better get it together very soon. It will take a total team effort for us to get anything accomplished this year and we need to start now. We thought that the Vologda game was like a wake up call for us, but our defensive approach to last's nights game was not very good either.

There is some positiveness in this though. We are still racking in W's so there is not much complaint, but I love getting better in the process and that's what this is all about.
Ok until next time.
Meek