Friday, November 2, 2012

MEEK'S DEVOTIONAL: RELAX

Linger In My Presence A While. Rein in your impulses to plunge into the day's activities. Beginning your day alone with Me is essential preparation for Success. A great athlete takes time to prepare himself mentally for the feat ahead of him before he moves a muscle. Similarly, your time of being still in My presence equips you for the day ahead of you.  Only I know what will happen to you this day. I have arranged the events you will encounter as you go along your way. If you are not adequately equipped for the journey, you will grow weary and lose heart. Relax with Me while I ready you for Action.

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.- Ephesians 2:10

Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.- Hebrews 12:3


From"Jesus Calling"
Enjoying Peace in His Presence
By Sarah Young