Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 DAY ROAD TRIP WITH A VISIT TO A SPECIAL MONUMENT

Hello everyone!

This has been such a crazy time and it has caused me to not connect with you the way that I would like to; so with that being said you all know that I apologize and I am about to catch you up on all that has been going on.
We are now on a 10 day road trip and we are half way through it but I promise that it has already been too long.

We started out in Connecticut where it was a close hard fought game that we let go in the end. From there we took an 8 hour train ride right after the game for safety measures due to Hurricane Irene that was headed to the DC area. We were fortunate though that it did not come where we were. But giving that I am one that is accustom to hurricanes, my heart does go out to all the people that were affected.

We did come away with a win though against Washington, which was something that we needed and it was definitely a good feeling.

What was even better was that I got a chance to go see The Martin Luther King Monument. I got up early that morning before it was time to get on our bus and headed down to it. It was such and honor and a privilege to be able to witness that statue. The guy who did it, did a wonderful job. It was so detailed and well put together. This was definitely a great way to start my morning and I love nothing more than to be able to share all of this with you.

Right now we are in Tulsa and we play them tonight at 7 pm another game that we need to get, and from there we head to San Antonio.

Wish us luck everyone, and thanks for taking the time to tune in with me.

Until next time,
Meek