Monday, August 1, 2011

GETTING READY FOR THE 1ST PLACE LYNX

Hey everyone! We turned it around a little. It was a hard fought win for us against the New York Liberty on Saturday night. We really pulled through and I was so proud of how my teammate Ketia Swanier performed. I am so happy that she is back and that all is going well with her and her eye.

We are now in Minnesota where we will play the Lynx on Tuesday. This should be a good one again as well. They are really playing well right now and are currently in first place. Tune in on www.wnba.com, or you can get the WNBA Center Court app on your phone if it allows you. I will let you know for sure if it is a tv game or not. Until then stay tuned

Also for my Mercury fans I am planning something for you all, All the details will be revealed really soon!

Thanks!
Meek