Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A TOUGH LOSS FOLLOWED BY AN INSPIRING DAY

Wow! What a tough lost. We fought really hard, but we let it slip away from us. Today was good turn around for us though we got after it and we prepared for the Lynx coming in here tomorrow. We really need to get this one.

On a positive note my teammate Nakia and I got to visit St. Joseph Hospital where they did some spectacular renovations to the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Wing in the hospital. In the Brain injury Clinic they have a room of all the teams in Arizona and of course you know my favorite one was the Mercury Room. It was really a nice place to visit and a great thing for me to see that the rooms that they place the patients in are truly entertaining. I had a blast.

Ok I'm off to get focused talk to you all later,
Meek