Sunday, August 7, 2011

WELCOMING A NEW TEAMMATE AND HONORING BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Good morning everyone!
 
I would like to start off by apologizing for not blogging for some time now, but believe me it was for good reason. We have had a lot going on, and through all of that we have a new player on our team - Sidney Spencer. I know all of my SEC readers know who that is and would understand this statement: when I say she wore that other color you know that I mean the orange color. LOL! It's a joy to have her here and to be her teammate once again. We played together in Los Angeles and we became close friends. So everyone welcome Sidney to the Mercury!

Today is our Pink game and for so many reasons and people this game is very important to me. I am so happy to be a part of spreading awareness for it. Here is a picture of my Nike shoes that I will be wearing today as we face the Connecticut Sun today at 3.

This will be a very good game - an uptempo game, and I will get to see my baby Tiger Allison Hightower.

Talk to you again soon,
Meek