Thursday, August 11, 2011

SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT MY HOPE FOUNDATION

Wow! What a win that we got the other day against Minnesota. I was so happy with our performance. It was definitely a total team effort. I think this can be the start of turning things around yet again for us.

Also yesterday, I had a special event that allowed me to share more about my foundation with all of our fans. Thanks to Mrs. Christine Ellis of Cedar Sanctuary and David Jones of Positive Image Sports the event went well. Mrs. Ellis Donated 5000 dollars to the H.O.P.E. Foundation which also helped me to purchase 200 tickets for our last home game against the Minnesota Lynx on Sept 11.

This is also with the Donation Package deal that allows you to receive one of these tickets, a Meek Medallion, and One of my books Decisions Decisions Decisions. For just 25 dollars you are able to get this deal. Help me help the kids. Thank you so much in advance.

Check out all these photos from this special evening:


One last thing -- we have Atlanta tonight on our home floor -- we are definitely looking to keep this thing going.

Lets get it Merc!
Meek