Thursday, June 30, 2011

BACK HOME IN PHOENIX, BATHING KINGSTON AND TAKING CARE OF MY ANKLE

Hello everyone!


I tell you it is some good to be back in Phoenix! We have had a pretty good road trip -- winning 3 out of the 4 games speaks volumes for us as whole. It is extremely difficult to come away with wins sometimes on the opponent's home court, but we overcame the road adversity. It was a long road trip and I missed my dog Kingston a lot and when I got back and went to pick him up I knew that he missed me as well. We have had a lot of fun since he's been back -- especially the bath part. Seriously though, he was really good.


The team was  also off today which was really good for us. I had a great pool work out and my ankle is definitely getting better. We have Chicago again this Friday. This is a good stretch for us to get some wins at home. Big Syl will be in town, so it will be good to see the LSU players on the floor together. Including myself and Marie Ferdinand-Harris. Ok now there are almost less than 10 days for you all to vote online or via text message for your favorite all-star. If I am that person Text 69622 and choose my name Johnson and send me to San Antonio for the all-start game. Thanks for all your help!

Meek