Monday, June 20, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Hello Everyone!

Today is that Special Day for Dad's. I know that everyday that we have with each one of our fathers is a special dad, but this dad has been especially made just for them to have. I want to wish every father out there a Happy Fathers day and I hope that you enjoy it to the fullest.

I am blessed and luck enough to have my Dad here with me right now, we have been having such a great time since he arrived on Friday and it will continue until he leaves.
I will take him out to eat today, but first we must face off with the Indiana Fever. They are a really good team and they are searching for a win after coming off of a loss, but so are we so it will definitely be a good. If you are in the area and looking for something to do. Bring your dads down to US Airways Center @ 3pm.  It will be one to see. I hope to see you all there but if not for this one I think i could understand.

Until next time,
Meek