Friday, June 17, 2011

MEET MY NEW BUDDY -- KINGSTON

Hello all!

I want to share with you my new addition to my family. Everyone please welcome Kingston my chocolate miniature schnauzer!

I know everyone knows about Max but Max has bonded with someone else. My friend April and her daughter Lisa Marie is going to love Max. I love that I will be able to keep up with him at all times so don't worry I will know how he is doing and where he is.

Now for basketball -- we take on the San Antonio Silver Stars tonight and it is our first home game. This will be exciting and the start to something great for us.  I will also get to see a few of my LSU Lady Tigers -- Scholanda and Roneeka. Looking forward to it. I also have my dad flying in for this game and the one on Sunday so this should be a fun weekend.

If you haven't voted for me for the all-stat game please do so at www.WNBA.com or text 69622 and choose my name.

Ok until next time,

Meek