Friday, June 3, 2011

AN INSPIRING VIEW

Hey everyone!  Thought I'd take a break and give you some insight in to a "day in the life of Temeka Johnson."

First off, this is the view from the balcony of my apartment here in Phoenix -- what an amazing view.  I literally look at the US Airways Center everyday and envision that great moment of winning a championship in 2009 and it inspires me to work hard so that we can relive it again in the future!

The start of the 2011 season is here and we have trained hard and have been working towards that great goal again. I am headed to this building as we speak and later today we will head out to Seattle.  Talk about starting the season off with a bang!  We get to tip-off on the road against the defending champion Seattle Storm. 

Be sure to check us out!  We play the Storm on national television -- ABC at 3:00 PM EST.